Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Just another week...

A while since my last posting, it was a busy week… business proposal for some companies… rumors of replacement for my department and playing host to my visiting brother…



www.flickr.com








Nanjing, ChinaShahrul Azmi's Nanjing, China photoset





iklan…

Everyone in the office knows about my obsessions towards football and especially my local team… Perak… this weekend we’ll be playing in the FA Cup final against Jawa team- Selangor…unfortunately I wont be there coz I’ll be going to Juaseh for a Kenduri, it’s an important occasion for my wife…got to give full support for the love one..

Deena’s party was a success (thanks to jaja)… thank you to all the supportive parents and friends… Nassis, Mat Su, Shah, Airol and many more… Thank you, hopefully u guys enjoy the food … did u try the lepat labu?

Congratulation to Angah, my nephew who recently proclaimed the title Doktor Gigi from UKM, hopefully u can do some repairs to this uncle… at least my smiles will not be that bad…

Lately my close friends are so into studio jamming (a bit too old I guess), they invited me to play some instrument but they came to a conclusion that music is not my kind of thing. Earlier they came up with that remarks during karaoke session – Chairman, Tempo Chairman Tempo…. Imagine if the lyrics sorting is not there in the Karaoke video, I would not know when to start…arggh!! Better stick to musabaqah.

Lastly, I wanna share this photo of my father and mother and their newspaper stall. To my son and daughter, this is Atok & Opah sacrifization…

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com Kedai Pak Usop


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home