Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I wonder how?

I just don't know how he did it? This December my dad will be 85, till this day he woke up early in the morning and continue with 3 laps marathon around the football field in front my sister's house...

 


When I was small my dad policy on his diet is simple, no outside food except for satay(only if someone in the family came up with flying colours report card)...

Can I be like him? I don't think so... waking up every morning is a big struggle... Subuh prayer depending on my mood... no exercise except walking to the car... food intake...tremendously unhealthy...macamana tu?


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home