Tuesday, September 06, 2005

An open letter to Monday

Dear Monday ,

Why do I feel so bored going to work on your day? Is it the same for every single working people? Is it gonna be like this for the whole life? I know you can’t answer all these stupid questions but please…please cheer me up coz I’m so the bosan…

It was a busy weekend for me, wedding on Saturday…a tiring football fiesta under the extra-shining sun on Sunday and a long walk around the pasar malam with heavy bags on my left and DannyBoy on the right...as if all those were not enough, the ever reliable air-cond in our room declared a mogok on the same night…why? why?

I really hope for a better tomorrow, maybe more money will come flying to me so that I can have weekend get-away next week… or my boss suddenly come to me with a promotion letter… or someone call me up for a free lunch… maybe just maybe…

hmm..but hold on..today is TUESDAY!!! Oh gosh sorry I blame you Monday coz actually I had a fun day on your day..MC from the Klinik!!!!!!


Sincerely

Shahrul Azmi


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linking Policies = Load of Bollocks
Before I begin this rant, I'd like to clarify what I mean by linking policies. There are two common types of linking policies: Those which explain that the site is not responsible for content on sites to which ...
Just click this link and you will see gr8 website - programy

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home