Thursday, September 01, 2005

Another Merdeka Day Celebration

Just another normal day at the office ...surfing the Internet looking for an entertaining stuff to read... not much… anyway try this blog anson warrior

Spend the Merdeka day watching TV... as usual the Merdeka parade!! It's amazing seeing how the government spends millions just for the 3 hours parade and among the thing that I hate are the two commentators that really suck!! Or should I say suckers!! Sorry, the emotional shahrul talking.

Opss! It was my wedding anniversary yesterday; no big celebration just hugs and kisses to my wife... This is the 3rd year and hopefully it'll last forever and ever... thanks to my wife for taking care of me which is not much different from the two kids... so the very loveulah shayang ...

Nassis and Mas, thanks for the wishes and guess what? You guys send the SMS before we did to each other...

To any of my friend reading this blog, this month is not the suitable time for any un-free activities ... my pocket is a bit 'kempis' due to the recent visit to Kelantan...


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saya pun tengok the merdeka parade... boringggg..

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nak cerita Mawi lagi.....

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home