Thursday, August 25, 2005

Family trip to Kelantan

The trip to Kelantan was a good one... we spend most of the time at my eldest bro place. Things are not that cheap over there but amazingly food are much cheaper than usual, imagine every morning I had Nasi Dagang the original for only a ringgit - complete with ayam goreng... Jaja (my lovely wife) break her own guinness record in Kelantan by wearing sarung batik for almost every night in a week... which you can hardly see in KL.
Congratulation to my friend Riz for the new baby Arianna, welcome to the exciting but challenging world of parenthood- which we took the express train with Danial and Deena
My mak and bapak are back in KL after spending 5 month in Kelantan, so mom's meal everyday for me...and I'm back on the motor-bike to work due to the sky high price of petroleum... and to Rahim and Imelda-can't wait to see u guys in KL...
and Nassis try to delay the curfew at your in-laws to 12 -hehehehe

 Posted by Picasa


Had a good week, here are some photos I took... getting better at it kot.

 Posted by Picasa


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home