Thursday, September 08, 2005

Birthday Party!!!

About 4 month after the birth of my first son Danial, my wife was pregnant once again (and it is not wise to do so after a caesarian birth of the first)…on the 3rd month of pregnancy, Jaja(my wife) had a very bad bleeding that scares me to death…

After 9 month of easier said than done pregnancy, she gave birth to Qasdeena, our pretty angel that completed the happy family – like you always watch in the ad…

As I said before, time flies tremendously fast, she’s one and my wife is so busy preparing a birthday party for the little angel…a small one for the family and friends… any of you reading, come over please…

I remember when I was small, birthday party is not a trend… back then there was no celebration…the day past without anyone noticing…but yet I’m not sad or unhappy with it, coz the culture was not known to the old folks…

How lucky are kids these days! Daddy and mommy will always eager to celebrate… big party (with clown and jumping castle) for the rich or just a small ‘makan2’ for the normal people…

Really hope most of my family & friend can make it… not much of a party, just a small gathering for the parents and play-time for the kids…

One of the special menus will be ‘lepat-labu’, my mom specialty-waiting to be inherited by my wife…yummy…that’s how you describe the sensation…

Hopefully one day Qasdeena and Danial realize how much we luv them, we don’t expect them to be good at everything, be a good Muslim …


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home