Friday, September 02, 2005

TGIF once again...

Time flies really fast when I'm having fun and ever so slowly when I'm so miserable. The faster times flies, the nearer we are to our graves.... graves??? pretending that I'm not listening when people talk about 'mati' is my short term solution to my ever fluctuating graph of Iman...

I know that I'm gonna need to change... my two kids are growing up and i need to be the good example... why is it so hard for me to take the five minutes walk, 3 minutes drive or 2 minutes ride to the TTDI mosque... Lalai dengan keduniaan kot... I'll try...

Tomorrow we'll be having some fun at Sunway Lagoon resort(thanks to my generous in-laws) and on Sunday I'll be playing football in a competitive manner, its the Sirim Inter Department tournament... be there if you wanna see some ugly action...

Ayah still 'hutang' Danial a bicycle for his birthday... and I still don't know what to get for Qasdeena... whatever it is they are my 'buah-hati'..including the mother.


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home