Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back from the new hiding spot

Not having the luxury of internet connection prevented me from doing the ordinary-expressing frustration on this ugly looking blog. This is the first posting from my newly build office with super high–tech gadget that somehow works in a manner that I don’t really understand, more of sorry and please re login than the usual congratulation.

Tun Ghafar reached the end of a journey few days back, amazingly people will be more popular the moment any doctors pronounced their death. All this while he was left in loneliness, spending golden years on his own, following the entire struggle. After the grand funeral more and more people came up with marvelous praise as if they’re in the late Tun Ghafar’s fan club. I always remember him as an old man who used to be a deputy prime minister.

Down with the first quarter, not much an achievement for me in 2006. It started with full steam but slowly decreasing to harmful bubbles. No critical mission and plan for me, just continuing the plain lazy saga. I wish my novel cinta melayu can be completed by mid-year, surely without any hope of lucrative return.

The heartthrobs, Danial and Deena are the real motivation for me. They are starting to be and more and more interesting in their own way. Wishing me luck every time I walked out the door, and adorable welcome gesture the moment I walk-in; priceless.

NAZA came up with a new model, Sutera. I watched the launching. It is kind of confusing having National car that is imported from Korea and forcing the nation to be proud of it. Another man getting richer yet thousands are suffering due to the inflation. Just watch Bersamamu and you will understand. I’m ok with my Iswara, thanks anyway Pak Lah.


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on the late Ghafar issue! This has always been a problem with our society - always late in giving justifiable credit. We continuously give credit to people that deserve them only when the person is already dead. Why cant we recognize what the supposed "heroes" has done in our society when they are still around?? We should start celebrating heroic deeds when these heroes are still alive, to nurture sense of patriotism in our society. It's not "worth it" to be a hero for this country with the current system. I never knew the great things that late Ghafar has done for the country until the recent massive coverage in the news on his passing. Such a sad reflection of an ungrateful and unpatriotic society.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home