Saturday, July 16, 2005

WHAT’S IN THE KAABAH

Being muslim, Hajj or Haji will be compulsory once you have the combination of money and health. August last year, I had a chance to visit Mecha(thanks to someone courtesy and god willing) to perform Umrah with my parents and aunty. Performing the Umrah was a great experience for me especially the moment I step into Masjidil Haram(where the Kaabah's located), hundreds of people performing the Tawaf at every moment till the end of time, some were crying others doing the wirid and they came from various background, the rich and the poor together. Looking at the Kaabah really makes me wonder what’s inside the four corners producing that great power to the believer.
Yesterday, I met someone who has been inside there-amazingly my wife’s uncle. And after long discussion and persuasion I managed to discover the greatest wonder. This is his story….

‘as I climbed the ladder to the Kaabah door, my heart suddenly stop pumping with my brain working overtime thinking back all the bad things that I’ve done… could it be boiling steel and big fire waiting to punish me?…will I just collapse the moment I step in…believe me everything goes in my mind but I knew that it is impossible to get a second shot at it….
The moment I step in all I can see was darkness, as my eyes start to do the adjustment writing of Quran verse on the surrounding wall of that empty space slowly visible and everyone inside was either crying or in total silent. Slowly I adapt myself to the darkness and performed a 2 rakaat solat, miraculously I felt like the four wall were spinning and all of a sudden I can see my own self sitting helpless as if my soul were separated from its own body. After the prayer I started crying spontaneously with no control…things was just different and my god there is no words to describe the feelings….
Everyone back home told me not to look up in the Kaabah-they said you could be blind by doing so but nonetheless my curiosity overcome the rational behind all that and the moment I look up all I can see was the same red brick you saw on the outer part of Kaabah…how on earth did the bricks stay up there without any support makes me wonder till this day… Subhanallah…’

Anybody have got other story pls post it


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NiCE

Very interested story u share with us. Me also wonder what are the things inside Kaabah. Not so many people have opportonity to enter the Kaabah. After I've read the thing, maybe some superstitous story can be eliminated. We do not know what is the truth until we ourselves enter the kaabah. May Allah guide us so we are not 'mensyirikkan' Allah.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home