Friday, July 15, 2005

MY LIFE

I was born in 1976 in a small town call Teluk Intan somewhere in the north of the country (Malaysia). Most of my life was spend outside of this mysterious town - hopping from one boarding school to another looking for the best adventure without really knowing what to do about the future. It was after high school that I finally decided that I want to earn a living as an engineer (pretty much not the first choice now) after being conned by promises made by one of the old cabinet minister, saying that Malaysia is gonna need lots of them(engineer) and the salary would be sky-high. University days in Manchester thought me the real meaning of independence and moderation, parents were far away-choices of ‘enjoyable but wasted’ activities was easily attainable, money was the restriction ( which is not much compared to the homeless earning) or could be the catalyst to an alternative enjoyment i.e football, cricket and knowledge.
Met Jaja(my lovely wife) in Sheffield during my second year and took the big decision of life partnership in 2002, my son Danial Azmi and daughter Elyza Qasdeena are the two biggest reward. As for this moment I’m enjoying life with family as well as struggling with the not so sure choice of career. This Blog is where I’ll be displaying what’s stuck inside.


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home