Friday, July 15, 2005

Two days ago I went down to Bumiputera Commerce Bank conveying my problem with the card eating ATM at my workplace. So called customer service was simply unfriendly, with no desire to smile or speak up. Each question that I slowly and nicely asked to him was replied in sarcastic tone blended with not so interested face.
My first question: What can I do to get back my card that stuck in one your ATM machine?
The answer: Nothing
My reaction: Wait for the next word in the sentence………but not a single word from him!
My next question: What’s the procedure?
The answer: None, just wait.
My third question: How long shall I wait?
The answer: Minimum 2 weeks…..
He stops answering and continue with other documents on his table….

My god don’t they understand that I’m not a beggar but a decent customer that trust them to keep my money safe. None of the guards were pointing guns to their head, and therefore any of the staff can make up their decision to quit if they don’t like the job. The thought that I might need to withdraw money never cross the shallow mind of this staff. Why don’t he guide my clearly on the options available so that I don’t end up borrowing money from spouse for everyday things.


Add to Blink Add to Furl Add the post to Technorati Favourites Add to Simpy Add to Spurl Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to del.icio.us Add to Digg It Social bookmark this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home